Charlee B. Fashion, Beauty and Finance Chronicles
Monday December 3, 2012
Hello friends,
It’s Charlee B. I am a self proclaimed style maven here in the Greater Philadelphia area. I have decided to form this blog for all that love FASHION, BEAUTY, SHOPPING and care about their FINANCES. Yes, I have a fashion background having graduated from an accredited fashion university and work experiences with some well known design houses on the east coast. I want this blog to be a resource for all that read it. We will dish on the best shopping deals online, what to wear and what not to wear and how to wear it. For my beauty lovers we will discover new beauty regimens and ways to play up our looks and what products to wear for our skin types. The portion of the blog that helps to make everything fashion make since is our money. I love to shop and throw on something fierce but if my many isn’t right that makes it hard to shop without feeling guilty later.
When I told my friends and family that I was writing a fashion, beauty and finance blog, some of them where looking at me like WHAT? fashion and finance how does that mesh together. Well, it does and I will show you all how periodically throughout this blog. So look forward to reading my thoughts on Fashion, Beauty and Finance (not all in that order) every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY. On each blog post I will ask a question of the day, don’t be shy I welcome your thoughts and what things you have done to improve your fashionable lifestyles.
Question of the Day: If you could have any fashionable gift this year what would it be? Like I said don't be shy.
**I want a Philip Stein Watch I will even settle for the "Fruitz" Collection**
Question of the Day: If you could have any fashionable gift this year what would it be? Like I said don't be shy.
**I want a Philip Stein Watch I will even settle for the "Fruitz" Collection**
Stay Gorgeous Always,
Charlee B
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment